Myo D Gel is aimed at athletes for optimal muscle, joint and tendon comfort.
A concentrated formula for this gel based on Arnica, five plant extracts and three essential oils.
- • Arnica: native to the mid-mountain regions of southern Russia, Europe and America, arnica, a perennial plant, is traditionally used in herbal medicine to provide local relief.
- • Meadowsweet: plant of the Rosaceae family which is particularly known for the salicylic acid isolated from its essential oil, which is the active ingredient in aspirin. In cosmetics, it is best known for its soothing and regenerating properties.
- • Harpagophytum procumbens: plant used for centuries in Africa to relieve people suffering from joint, lumbar and muscle pain.
- • Horse chestnut: is used as a traditional remedy for healthy blood circulation.
- • Liquorice: Liquorice is a herbaceous plant traditionally used for its refreshing properties
Directions for use
Before exercise: apply the gel by massages to warm up the muscles and prepare them.
After exercise: the gel allows you to relieve and relax muscles, tendons and joints.
AQUA, Arnica Montana EXTRACT, Spiraea ulmaria EXTRACT, POLYGONATUM MULTIFLORUM EXTRACT, Aesculus hippocastanum EXTRACT, Glycyrrhiza glabra EXTRACT, polyacrylamide / C13-14 isoparaffin / laureth-7, caprylic / capric triglyceride, Juniperus communis OIL, PHENOXYETHANOL / METHYLPARABEN / Ethylparaben / Butylparaben / ISOBUTYLPARABEN / PROPYLPARABEN, CORIANDRUM SATIVUM OIL, MENTHA PIPERITA OIL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, GERANIOL, COUMARIN.
Precautions for use
Do not use in children under 36 months and pregnant women. Do not apply to mucous membranes.
Comply with the advice for use. Keep out of the reach of young children.