Aequo Color – Permanent hair color of natural origin (Blond crême brûlée 7N)
USD18.79 + 5% VAT
Color developer: It is the color developer without which the oxidation process of the dye would be impossible. Indeed, it is an emulsion of hydrogen peroxide that will initiate the oxidation process, in order to lighten the melanin (natural hair pigment) and act on the precursors to reveal the dyes. This coloring process, called “permanent coloring”, uses oxidation dyes that penetrate inside the hair. Hair mask: Its pH complements the coloring process, which is why it is important to apply it after washing and rinsing. It makes it possible to close the cuticles of the hair and thus to ensure the permanent fixation of the pigment
Permanent color without PPD, with prodigious oils, validated by clinical tests.
AEQUO ® is an oil coloring covering 100% of white hair and providing shine and protection to the most sensitive hair.
AEQUO ® repairs and strengthens the cuticles during the coloring process. Its formula without irritating agents allows its application on the most sensitive scalps and the most fragile hair.
AEQUO ® minimizes the risk of allergy and irritation. The durability of the coloring is prolonged thanks to a comprehensive care protocol during and after coloring.
- 1 tube of coloring cream (40 ml)
- 1 bottle of color developer (60 ml)
- 1 sachet of balancing shampoo (15 ml)
- 1 sachet of regenerating hair mask (15 ml)
- 1 pair of protective gloves
- An explanatory note
Directions for use
1. Wear protective gloves.
2. Add the entire contents of the Coloring Cream tube to the bottle. color revealer.
3. Shake until the mixture is smooth.
4. Remove the cap from the applicator tip of the bottle and start the application immediately. Follow the instructions for use enclosed with the packaging.
BLOND CREME BRULEE: AQUA PURIFICATA (PURIFIED WATER). GLYCERIN. CETEARYL ALCOHOL. ETHANOLAMINE. BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE. OLETH-20. OLETH-5 PHOSPHATE. DIOLEYL PHOSPHATE. COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE. GLYCOL DISTEARATE. LAURETH-4. QUATERNIUM-80. CETEARETH-80. GLYCERYL STEARATE. MYRISTYL ALCOHOL. MYRISTYL GLUCOSIDE. CRAMBE ABYSSINICA (SEED OIL). LIMNANTHES ALBA (MEADOWFOAM SEED OIL). TETRASODIUM EDTA. SODIUM ERYTHORBATE. SODIUM METABISULPHITE. ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL. PERFUME (FRAGRANCE). P-AMINOPHENOL. TOLUENE-2,5-DIAMINE SULPHATE. PHENYL METHYL PYRAZOLONE. 4-CHLORORESORCINOL. 2-METHYLRESORCINOL. N, N-BIS (2-HYDROXYETHYL) -P- PHENYLENEDIAMINE SULPHATE. 2-AMINO-4-HYDROXYETHYLAMINOANISOLE SULPHATE. D-LIMONENE. LINALOOL. CITRONELLOL.
Precautions for use
Hair dyes can cause a serious allergic reaction. Read and follow the instructions that came with the package. This product is not intended for use by persons under the age of 16. Temporary black henna tattoos can increase the risk of allergic reactions. Do not dye your hair if:
- you have a rash on your sensitive, itchy, damaged face or scalp
- you have ever had an allergic reaction after using hair dye,
- you have a history of allergic reaction with black henna temporary tattoos.
In such cases, consult a physician before using any product. Do not use to tint eyebrows or eyelashes. Always perform the skin test 48 hours before, even if you have used similar stains before.